Coining catchy headlines is definitely a tough nut to crack if you’d ask me (struggles of a writer). Have you ever laid your hands on something and got tired in the long run? Then while you are on your false vacation, someone from nowhere replicates what you launched.
We are humans and can get weary. Even when we are enthusiastic, it takes special grace to keep pushing (let’s be realistic here). The truth is we don’t love to abandon stuff, we just want to rest. I guess here’s where self-motivation comes in if you agree with me. For a while now, I’ve been caught up with a lot that there’s hardly time to reflect and put down a line. I must confess! I feel guilty each time the thought “you haven’t written anything today” flashes through my mind. Then, I’ll search through my archives and repost an old article (It didn’t solve the problem sha). I realized if I didn’t force it, I’ll probably get so relaxed.
You are reading this because you feel the same way and are searching for ways to get back on track. Briefly, I’ll share with you these trivialized facts. They should help you.
• The first thing to do is be honest with yourself. Identify what is holding you back. Are you swamped with work? Or are you just lazy? If you notice you are frustrated and can’t make any progress, consider recognizing the fears and beliefs that might be getting in the way.
• Envision the outcomes you want for yourself. Reflect on your objectives. Remember why you started in the first place.
• Release the negative energy, meditate to rejuvenate yourself.
• Reach out to those who have the skills to help you sustain your efforts.
• This worked for me. Make a public announcement. It doesn’t have to be on social media anyway. I told someone I will write an article before the end of this week. Voila!!!
• Start anyway, be patient and consistent.
There’s more! Just wake up!!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison